Fall 2013 is not far off and new goods are rolling out on retail sales floors across North America and Europe. Below you will find two men's looks for autumn which we have created based on new styles available at House of Fraser, one of the top British department store chains.
The first outfit below (left) is a simple, city lifestyle ensemble which can be dressed up more with a tie for the office or left as-is to meet friends for cocktails at the end of the work day. The following items (clockwise from upper left) are part of this look:
- Religion black one-button blazer, will work with just about any look
- Tommy Hilfiger blue checked sport shirt, a master at using checks and stripes, use this Tommy shirt as a fancy basic
- G-Star low-rise, slim fit button fly jeans, dark enough not to look too casual
- Calvin Klein blue/black dress socks, for some fashion under the pant leg
- Timberland black leather two-eye chukka boot, an extremely versatile height
- Santa Cruz black leather studded belt, the studs are trend-right and the thickness balances the jeans with the shirt
- Michael Kors Sport watch with black leather band, a classic that you will be able to wear season in and season out
The second ensemble (right) is sport casual and has nautical written all over it, the perfect look for Fall weekends on the lake. This outfit consists of:
- Religion blue overdyed l/s crew neck sweatshirt, one of the season's top fashion colors
- Quicksilver Sealegs red full zip hooded jacket, a great example of easy outerwear
- Ray Ban Wayfarer tortoise shell sunglasses, protects from the glare of the sea while remaining fashionable
- Fossil brown leather chronograph watch, a super-attractive face-band combo
- Timberland tri-tone suede boat shoe, the company was the founder of the original topsider
- FINS navy suede/brown leather belt, a great place to add nautical blue to this sailing outfit
- G-Star button fly khakis, versatile, versatile, versatile!
This month, House of Fraser is celebrating the top 5 fashion cities of the world: London, Paris, Milan, New York and Tokyo. Now the question is, can you guess which one of those five cities inspired both of these looks?